One Memory At A Time CT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Daily Digi

3 posters

Go down

The Daily Digi Empty The Daily Digi

Post by uinthas Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:35 am

Have you guys checked out TheDailyDigi.com? I love this new site & each month you can get a huge bundle of stuff for only $5 (called 'the digi files')! Plus every day they have a new article about something - all various topics.

They have only been going for about 2 months & both months I have bought the digi files & they are sooo worth it! This is what was included this month: 4 kits, a font, a set of 5 QP's, some super cute brightly colored flower & leaf elements, 3 alphas, a template for a hybrid accordian tin album, a bunch of templates for some shabby looking stars, 3 12x12 templates, a set of super cute templates for an a-z album (full set with each letter), & then some misc. stuff like word art & date stamps.
uinthas
uinthas

Number of posts : 200
Scrapping Program : PSE5
Registration date : 2008-10-10

http://www.michellesctcreations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

The Daily Digi Empty Re: The Daily Digi

Post by eb2177 Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:22 am

I've been following her blog as well. Not quite everday, but I catch up every couple days. I've been thinking about getting about getting the current digi-files, I know I only have a couple days left to get it. Smile But I'm trying to be good and not buy anymore right now. Must organize what I have...must organize what I have.... If I keep reminding my self about that maybe I will get it done. Laughing That and trying to just not spend money, since I get so many wonderful kits and things from those that I CT for...so I really don't "need" to spend any money. But it is so tempting, and I am kicking myself for missing the last one. So ... even with good intentions, I will probably be making my way over there today. Very Happy If I tag it all in ACDSee right away it counts as organizing, right? Very Happy
eb2177
eb2177

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post by uinthas Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:06 pm

Erin, I agree with you totally!! Every time I buy new stuff I think of the TONS of kits I have that I have never even used!! I seriously haven't even used probably 1/2 of my kits! But, I can't resist! Smile
uinthas
uinthas

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2008-10-10

http://www.michellesctcreations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisha Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:31 pm

I bought the first one and did love it! I haven't bought the second and am deciding...I have them on my RSS feed so I get all the updates and it really is cute!
Erin, what I do with my new kits is organize them for my system (like put them all in their folder with their name, etc) then I keep it out in my main scrapbooking folder instead of in the "kits" file so that I see it a bazillion times a day and I have to use it before I file it with the others. That way I can see what I haven't used before I buy more! It really reminds me what I have recently purchased instead of just filing it away and forgetting I even have it.
At least I know I've used it ONE TIME! LOL
Alisha
Alisha
Admin

Number of posts : 578
Scrapping Program : PS & PSE 4.0, 5.0 & 6.0
Fav Quote: : I'd rather scrap than shower!
Registration date : 2008-05-15

http://www.onememoryatatime.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum